Last Updated: 07/12/2023
2. Changes to the TermsWe reserve the right to revise and update these Terms at any time. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the website thereafter.
3. Accessing the Website and Account Security You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website.
- Ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and comply with them.
4. Subscription Terms
4.1 Free TrialWe offer a free trial period for new users. No payment information is required to start a free trial, and you can cancel at any time during this period.
4.2 Subscriptions and Billing
Subscriptions to our services are billed in advance on a recurring, periodic basis. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle unless you cancel it.
4.3 Changes in Fees
We reserve the right to modify our subscription fees at any time, effective at the end of your current billing cycle.
All fees are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused time with an open account.
5. Prohibited UsesYou may use AutoCaption.io only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms.
6. Intellectual Property RightsThe content on AutoCaption.io, including text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the site, is the property of Byte SAS or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws.
7. Limitation of LiabilityByte SAS, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors will not be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, AutoCaption.io, any websites linked to it, any content on the website, or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.8. Account Sharing and Security
8.1 Account Sharing
You agree not to share your account credentials with others. Each account is for individual use only and must not be shared among multiple users.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access AutoCaption.io and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage the use of "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols).
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to AutoCaption.io immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms.
10. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of France, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
11. Contact Information
For any questions about these Terms, please contact us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Byte SAS, 66 avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008 France